Wednesday, July 14, 2010

51.

Good Morning! Mmm, coffee in my Chicago mug and my dino-desktop seems to be functioning... Kind of.

Topic of the day? Lennon Michelangelo Selby. -The half disrobed hippie boy making a foxy face and sporting a 60 dollar skinny tie- I assure you, he's cuter than this picture exhibits, however this essentially captures one very important element of his personality. (shameless?)

Little justice though... He's one of the smartest, most intellectual beings I know AND he just got a nice haircut. Additionally, for having huge ass hands, he crafts everything he does with noteworthy detail. He is the most permissive person I have ever met and he has morals. He is an artist, and one day, he may even make pretty films. He is the most beautiful, cruelty-free person I know, and although he is not fond of me getting a tattoo, in numerous ways he has influenced it. Being his friend (and/or "girlfriend") has encouraged me to be the most outwardly abrupt, active, motivated person I can be.


PS. He has great hygiene even though he is a hippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment