Tuesday, July 13, 2010

52.



This is Sailor Riley Ray O'Byrne.
This is Sailor Riley Ray, Baby.
This is Sailor Baby.


Observe. He is fluffy.
He doesn't protest when I make him sport bandannas. He is my obsession. He is a blissful, picturesque, lovable, animated, food obsessed, drunken dog. He possesses the softest ears in the universe. (Check it out on world records for soft ears.)His puppy face can evoke a grown mans deepest emotions. He loves cats. He needs a helmet. Originally, I wanted a tattoo of his paw print on the bottom of my foot, but that is not practical... damn the lack of pigment! The reason I wanted his paw print on the bottom of my foot was this whole innuendo of soul to soul. Sole of foot to sole of foot, you see? I'm tired of hearing that animals don't have souls and I refuse to believe it. That boy got soul, I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment