Monday, July 12, 2010

53.

This is Elvis Elliot Hairy... The First.

This is Elliot.
This is Elile-butt.
He is beautiful, "special", and missing half an ear.
He came out meowing and he rarely stops.
The first time I picked him up (briefly after he was born) I handed him straight back to my dad and said "Something is wrong with this one. Hand me a different one. It won't shut up."
Long story short, I expended my whole piggy bank on his vet bill and so I got to keep him. I love him.
He demands attention but likes it very specifically, and very infrequently does he like attention when it comes from anyone but yours truly.
If you touch his ears he'll loathe you, if you're tall he hates you, and if you don't nourish him on a regular basis he has no interest in knowing you. He has a kiss obsession. He loves kisses. Right on top of his Pyongyang head. Ellie-butt is beast and is one animal that has swayed me to love animals like I do, and so I would like to dedicate my first day of countdown to him. Additionally, I would like to point out that my bare right foot is proud to call him inspiration for the words "cruelty free".

No comments:

Post a Comment